10/16/2017

Where's the Candy?!

Happy Monday!  This weekend was super busy - I have many, many card occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, new babies!) in October so I was making cards like crazy.  I was so busy I didn't have time to take pictures and post.  (And I didn't want to post cards to my blog before the recipient receives them.)  So today's card is one I did awhile back but is appropriate for the time of year.
This is probably my all-time favorite Halloween stamp set.  The frog is just too cute as is the witch. And the set comes with an adorable bat and cat.

This was done for a color challenge a few years ago on Splitcoast Stampers - use orange, purple and green.  Just perfect for Halloween.  This was also some of my early attempts a Copic coloring.

Stamps: My Favorite Things Birdie Brown Witch Way is the Candy?
Copic colors: Skin and Hair E000, E11, E31, E33,E37, E47, Broom E43, E47, YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, Orange YR01, YR04, YR15, YR18, Green G00, G05,  YG09, Frog G09, BG0000, BG10 Purple R81 (sorry I don't have all markers used for the purple written down)

I had so much fun coloring this weekend and look forward to sharing those cards later this week.

Thanks for stopping by today!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment